"Out of his tree" (crazy)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 30 01:48:31 UTC 2006

I agree with Jon, too. That may be slightly more meaningful, given that I
was born, sadly, in the mid '30's. Well, to look on the bright side, at
least I'll be dead before the world runs out of oil - assuming that the
supply lasts reasonably beyond 2010 - and I have no children to worry about.
;-) And I have been fortunate enough to outlive the old "New Look": hems no
higher than six inches above the floor. These days, a flash of kneecap isn't
enough to cause a guy to get a concussion walking into a tree or break his
ankle stepping off the curb.

-Wilson