Vals Kilmer (like "attorneys general"?)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 30 03:12:35 UTC 2006

Well, you might have mentioned that, in my day, zoomies lived two to a room,
without curfew, in motel-like luxury, whereas we GI's lived forty to a bay
(Army jargon for a large room) under curfew in military-standard barracks
squalor in "temporary" wooden housing left over from WWII or fifty to a bay
in old brick barracks built by Frederick the Great and confiscated from the
Wehrmacht. Since we had taken over all the old buildings, West Germany built
new, luxurious, townhouse-styled barracks for its Bundeswehr. Otherwise,
you've nailed it.

-Wilson