army ranks [was: assorted comments]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 31 21:27:49 UTC 2006

As someone who had to train himself not to say "warsh" and "Warshington," I
think that you may have hit upon something. However, dInIs is also going
down the correct path. It's the fact that "Cavary" and "cavary" are both
good that forces me, under some conditions, to have to think about which one
I want to correct to during speech and which one it is that I'm hearing.

BTW, I was going to work on sense v. since, etc., but somebody told me that
it sounded cute that they fell together. And, sense it's a problem only when
I'm writing, I figure, WTF? ;-)

-Wilson