SCALLOPINE MEXICANA

Thu May 11 14:48:10 UTC 2006

Larry's point about a mistranslation is surely correct, but wouldn't the
original form just be SCALLOPINE MEXICANA (etc.) without the preposition+articles?
It seems to me that MEXICANA is just an adjective modifying the preceding
noun. I find, for example, in a Google search PIZZA MEXICANA, Beef Mexicana con
Pappas, la mole mexicana, etc.