digression

Chris F. Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Sat May 13 12:01:09 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 11:07 +0100, Chris F. Waigl wrote:

> It's supposed to be "Forellenschuss" (new spelling; in old spelling, the
> words ends with an eszet[1]). [et cetera]

Oops, I have to take that back. "Forellenschuss" was my guess. I thought
I'd excluded the "-schluss with an appropriate Google search, but
apparently I mistyped the search terms.

There are about 241 Google hits for "Forellenschluss" and 280 for the
spelling with eszet. For "Forellenschuss", the numbers are 99 and 108.

The "-schluss" version doesn't make much sense to me in German.

Chris Waigl