It's Everywhere, It's Everywhere!

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 13 16:34:18 UTC 2006

Ray Steven's recorded a Christimas song about Santa,
  "He's everywhere! He's Everywhere!"

  The phrase brings back memories of science fiction movies.

"Baker, John" <JMB at STRADLEY.COM> wrote:
  Jack Shafer's column in Slate today is entitled "More Meth-Mouth
Misinformation - It's everywhere, it's everywhere!" Where does "It's
everywhere, it's everywhere!" come from? I'm reasonably sure it's a TV
cartoon for kids, possibly Hanna-Barbera, but I can't place it. Google
is no help.

John Baker