Dakos/Dacos; Seftalies; Youvetsi; Bougatsa

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon May 15 15:17:00 UTC 2006

At 10:03 AM -0500 5/15/06, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>  > ---------------------- Information from the mail header
>>  -----------------------
>>  Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>>  Poster:       bapopik at AOL.COM
>>  Subject:      Dakos/Dacos; Seftalies; Youvetsi; Bougatsa
>>
>>  Greetings from Rhodes. I'm busy making babies,
>
>TMI, Barry.  TMI.

Ah, I was wondering why Bill was referring Barry to Three-Mile Island
(which I'm sure is a rather less attractive isle to tour than Crete),
but I see with google's help that the more relevant initialism is
'Too Much Information'...

Larry