Fwd: Give me some leadway!

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Sun May 21 19:41:30 UTC 2006

Ah, thank you, Michael and Arnold--my inclination has always been to use
"wicked" (Sunday School influence, maybe?), but lately I've switched to
"weary" thinking I was wrong all these years (though NOT under the
influence of Hirsch).  Of course, if I say "No rest for the wicked" these
days, no one understands why the wicked would be excessively busy, nor why
I would claim to be wicked.  I am, on the other hand, always weary.

Beverly