Camel Ju ıce (cocktail)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue May 23 15:01:03 UTC 2006

To: ADS-L at listserv.uga.edu

----------MailBlocks_8C84C90D7FC5387_1E18_21F1_MBLK-M06.sysops.aol.com

Greetings from Turkey. I just bought a carpet. If we ever get divorced, we w=
ill surely cut it in two.
CAMEL JUICE--absolut vodka, gin, pineapple juice, malibu.
KAYSERI MANTISI--homemade ravioli with garlic yoghurt, pepper sauce and spic=
es. Manti is supposedly a local dish.
MENEMEN--sauted tomato and green peppers mixed wi=C4=B1th scrambled eggs.
HUNKAR BEGENDI--pieces of beef stewed in a light tomato sauce.

----------MailBlocks_8C84C90D7FC5387_1E18_21F1_MBLK-M06.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style=3D'font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Gre=
etings from Turkey. I just bought a carpet. If we ever get divorced, we will=
 surely cut it in two.</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>CAMEL JUICE--absolut vodka, gin, pineapple juice, malibu.</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>KAYSERI MANTISI--homemade ravioli with garlic yoghurt, pepper sauce and=
 spices. Manti is supposedly a local dish.</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>MENEMEN--sauted tomato and green peppers mixed wi=C4=B1th scrambled egg=
s.</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>...</DIV>
<DIV>HUNKAR BEGENDI--pieces of beef stewed in a light tomato sauce.</DIV></D=