Harp

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 23 19:22:07 UTC 2006

My native, East-Texas word for it is simply "harp." Playing the harp was way
too country for Saint Louis. So, I know only the standard "harmonica" from
there. However, in Los Angeles, there are (or were) black country-music
clubs on the East Side where, once again, the term used was simply "harp."

-Wilson