Fwd: "Fresh Air" piece by Nunberg

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Wed May 24 22:11:18 UTC 2006

I got the transcript of the commentary on the National Anthem in Spanish
which Geoff Nunberg gave on NPR last Saturday, straight from the horse's
mouth, and he said I could forward it to you all.  You can download "Coming
to America" from iTunes--I didn't know that!  I'm going to use the piece in
my classes, if I don't get reported to the PC Police.  And of course the
Neil Diamond song is marvelous.

Beverly