ah/ awe goes to bed

Baker, John JMB at STRADLEY.COM
Wed Oct 4 20:52:11 UTC 2006

        Thank you, Fritz.  That was my understanding also, but on
re-reading my prior message, I wanted to clarify my meaning.

John Baker

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf
Of FRITZ JUENGLING
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:44 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: ah/ awe goes to bed

John,
my statement that there was a 'rude comment' was not in reference to
your post, but to another that was tagged at the bottom of yours.  Sorry
to have caused you any grief.
Fritz

>>> JMB at STRADLEY.COM 10/4/2006 10:38 AM >>>
        There is a value to a different point of view, and my advice to
him was not intended to say that he is unwelcome.  I had the impression,
however, that he was spinning his wheels.

John Baker