ah/ awe

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 4 22:30:50 UTC 2006

I was talking about making pronunciation fit the spelling to better fit the
letter/sound correspondence for learners.  Pronunciation seems changeable.
I don't think it's possible to change spelling to any great extent.  It's
too ingrained.  Though I have seen a few words such as kwik, rite, luv and
the such.  Maybe texting will have an effect someday.  Wouldn't that be gr8?

Tommy the troll