booty-chokers

Sun Oct 8 15:31:03 UTC 2006

booty-chokers = extremely tight pants (not in HDAS, Cassell's, etc.)

1994 "1994 Billboard Awards" in _k12.chat.senior_ (Usenet newsgroup)
10 Dec., I will admit he had too many girls in booty-chokers shaking
their butts on the screen.

1997 "LL Cool J" _I Make My Own Rules_ 81 I'm wearing these tight-a**
sweatpants, the ones with the double white stripe down the side. They
call them booty chokers now, but back then, that was the style.
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0312967314

1999 _The Vibe History of Hip Hop_ 82 In the mid-'80s, when L.L. was a
foxy teenage superego strutting around in gold chains and shiny red
booty chokers, everyone from Kool Moe Dee to Ice-T wanted to crush his
metaphorical Kangol.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0609805037/

2003 _Village Voice_ 28 Mar. (online) Eddie, in response to Antonio's
questions regarding the discomfort of latex, convinces him to try on a
pair of silly, practically painted-on pants that far exceed
descriptions like banana hammock, booty-chokers, and grape smugglers.
http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0314,maldoro,42995,24.html

2005 "Noire" _G-Spot_ 122 I put on my tightest booty-chokers and Rita
took me to East New York to a house party where I slow-grinded for the
very first time with some guy I didn't even know!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0345477219/