cacotopia

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Mon Oct 16 22:23:39 UTC 2006

I'm sorry, Wilson!  I was insensitive in not considering the possibility that you may have suffered the disadvantage of learning Greek at an early age.  (Most of us, you know, were proud of our monolingual command of Texian.)

Well, Uranus probably won't remain a planet much longer anyhow--then all possible disagreements will vanish.

--Charlie