"come face"

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Wed Oct 18 20:41:00 UTC 2006

So many of the Google entries for "cum face" appear merely as long (seemingly random) lists of "sex words"!

So, I courageously betook myself go Google Images (what a man won't do for the advancement of knowledge!).  There, it became obvious, on the face of it, that Arnold's sense of the phrase does predominate.

--Charlie