web of language feed

Dennis Baron debaron at UIUC.EDU
Fri Oct 20 19:18:15 UTC 2006

The new address for my blog, the Web of Language rss feed, just
activated today (and it seems to be working so far), is:

feed://webtools.uiuc.edu/blog/blogRss?blogId=25

if you don't want to copy all that, click on the link in the sig file
below.
or, alternatively, ignore this altogether

Posts are listed blog style in reverse chronological order, starting
with two I added yesterday.  The next step, to be rolled out who
knows when, will be a short and more natural web address for the
blog. I'll post when that happens.

Best,

Dennis

Dennis Baron