Corrected Amazon Review of YBQ

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Thu Oct 26 07:46:25 UTC 2006

Thanks for the correction. I have corrected my review by adding:
"[*Correction: The quotation _is_ included, though not under Durante but under
Radio Catchphrases; I could have found it in the keyword index, but assumed it
would appear under Durante; and I heard it on TV; in any case, a
cross-reference at Durante would have been helpful.]" And I'm sticking with
five stars.

Stephen Goranson
http://www.duke.edu?~goranson