Rumsfeld won't have the guillotine "float down"?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 27 19:44:09 UTC 2006

Thanks, Ben, for the transcript.

Having grown up in NY, NY, I distinguish from a
large repertoire of English phonemes.  I too
heard "float", to the best of my aural memory
(haven't listened to a replay) -- not flo, or flaw, or ... .

"Float" is snazzy?!

Joel