Eggcorn: "undo"

Wed Sep 6 14:03:35 UTC 2006

On Sep 6, 2006, at 6:54 AM, Charles Doyle wrote:

> When I entered "undo" as a search term at the "Eggcorn" site, all I
> got was several instances of the word "undoubtedly"!  Why would
> that be?  Does the "search" feature not cover main headings?

what you were looking at was the first of a number of pages.
eventually due >> do and undue >> undo come along.

i almost always use the Google search feature for the site.  this
picks out words rater than word parts, and it ranks the results,
usually giving the masin headings first.  (but then i'm often looking
for stuff in the comments and forum pages, so i *have* to use the
google search.)

arnold