Google to Offer Deep-Web Searches

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Sep 6 14:29:47 UTC 2006

And this is the Google *News* archive.  Does it encompass more than
newspapers?  The claim is rather broad:  "News archive search
provides an easy way to search and explore *historical
archives*"  [Emphasis added.]  Does it/will it go back before the
19th century?  (E.g., Early American Newspapers.)

Joel