missing messages

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Thu Sep 7 14:46:49 UTC 2006

Ron, I don't know if this sheds any light on the subject, but over the
past several years, I have noticed that messages that you post often
arrive in my box weeks, or even months, after everyone else has long
forgotten the thread.  This doesn't seem to happen with anyone else's
postings.  Do you often wait a long time to reply or is there something
goofy with your mail system?
Fritz

>>> RonButters at AOL.COM 9/7/2006 6:06 AM >>>
In a message dated 9/6/06 8:47:20 PM, gbarrett at WORLDNEWYORK.ORG
writes:

> What other messages are you missing?

There was an interchange between Larry and Arnold that my message
refers to
that I never got.

I always check my spam filter on a daily basis, so I don't understand
why my
computer would have rejected a message or two. I have noticed this
before,
too. It is puzzling.