Newspaperarchive content; Mancation

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 19 18:09:06 UTC 2006

MANCATION--Sorry about "mancation." I was on
"man-woman-escape-from-new-york-cation" and was forced to read 150 e-mails in 2  minutes.
NEWSPAPERARCHIVE CONTENT--Newwspaperarchive announced that it added  material
from the Austin American, the Austin Statesman, and the Austin
American-Statesman in the past month. When I search for anything in any Austin  (TX)
newspaper, nothing comes up. I e-mailed Newspaperarchive, I left a phone  message at
Newspaperarchive, and I e-mailed the Austin American-Statesman, and  no one
has responded.
What's happening with Newspaperarchive Austin (TX)  material?