Newspaperarchive has Austin (TX) newspapers?

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 27 19:55:19 UTC 2006

Newspaperachive gave me this response. It makes no sense! I did this! Ben
Zimmer did this, too! No papers appear to be available!  I WANT TO SPEAK  WITH
SOMEONE WHO CAN ANSWER A CUSTOMER'S QUESTION!
--Barry Popik (leaving for Texas in 12 hours, returning his Time Warner
internet in 30 minutes and who may be without internet until the new home is
wired on Saturday, October 7th.)

Hi  Barry,
We have about 20  different newspapers in Austin Texas. The best way to look
up would go to our  site, type in “browse available papers” this will bring
up the  United  States map. Click on Texas and this will  appear for each paper
in that state.
Thank  you,

Customer  Service
Newspaperarchive.com