"abominal" =abominable

hpst@earthlink.net hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Sep 29 14:53:30 UTC 2006

JL,

You mean you have never heard of the abdominal snowman?

Every time I hear that one it reminds me of the fact that I have often been
told that General Custer was a leader of the calvary which no doubt
explains the reason that after he was killed he became a national hero due
to the sacrifice of his life.

Or could stupidity have had something to do with it?

Page Stephens

Deputy Commander of CENTCOM in Iraq, has categorized the recent leak of an
intelligence document to the _Times_ as "abominal."