singular y'all

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Sep 29 20:05:37 UTC 2006

'Guys' is also gender neutral in many instances.

>>> foxfoot at YAHOO.COM 9/29/2006 7:57:25 AM >>>
I find myself using y'all more and more to address a
collective because it is nicely gender-neutral:
Struggling against the "guys" collective label I
inherited.

http://mail.yahoo.com