Austin (TX) newspapers still not on Newspaperarchive (continued saga)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 30 00:47:11 UTC 2006

Greetings from Plum Creek, Texas and my first full day in my new  home.
Upon further review, Newspaperarchive customer service confirmed what I'd
stated. The Austin (TX) newspapers that were announced are not, in fact,
available at all. They would sure come in handy for the research I'm  doing.
Newspaperarchive gave me no timetable on when these newspapers would  become
available.
Why announce something to customers that you don't have??
(NEWSPAPERARCHIVE E-MAIL, BARELY IN ENGLISH)

Dear Barry  Popik,
I am very sorry for  the inconvenience. Those have to be removed to do to
publishers request. We are  trying very hard to get them back.
Respectfully,
Customer Service
NewspaperARCHIVE.com®
1-888-845-2887
_customerservice at NewspaperARCHIVE.com_
(mailto:customerservice at NewspaperARCHIVE.com)