"Red Eye" on Chicago Accent, Windy City, Chicago Hot Dogs

Troy foxfoot at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 30 05:19:31 UTC 2006

For a mercifully brief time I worked as a "barback" at
Excalibur.  The lifestyle, needless to say, was much
more rewarding than the salary.

My personal experience in the area is more of a
Chi-Kaeh-Go variety.  Sometimes I think the Chicago
dialect is incorrectly exagerated, but then again that
may be due to my inability to notice what I am used
to.

Cheers!
(and, of course, the hot dogs are superior).
~Troy

(http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/about/red-aboutus-positioning,0,7094230.st=

_http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/red-092706-myth-main,0,1918515.story?coll=

http://mail.yahoo.com