Duh on Duh, or I Never Met a Phor I Couldn't Mix With

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 05:10:21 UTC 2007

Is the bear a Catholic?
Does a Pope shit in the woods?

A trivial distinction, true. But there are those of us who prefer it.

-Wilson

On 4/2/07, Doug Harris <cats22 at frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Doug Harris <cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET>
> Subject:      Duh on Duh, or I Never Met a Phor I Couldn't Mix With
>
> The book's called "The Motive." Author: John Lescroart.
> A NYT Best Seller, it was described in a cover flash as
> "A smashing legal thriller" by the Washington Post.
> And on page 296 of the Signet paperback ed I found this:
> "Did he want it? Did Paul Hamilton want national recognition
> for a lifetime of public and private service? Does the pope
> shit in the woods?"
> --
> Has anyone seen a reference to a pope so behaving??  ;)
> (the other) doug

-----
                                                      -Sam'l Clemens

Dope wil get you through times of no money better than money will get
you through times of no dope.
-----
                                         -Free-Wheeling Franklin