Hi!

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed Apr 4 01:47:30 UTC 2007

This is totally uncalled for. Every mailing list I'm on--about a dozen
in total--has this happen from time to time. On one, we created a verb
for it, Maddying, after the most frequent practitioner. Maddy was a dear
friend of mine, and Wilson could do a hell of a lot worse than emulate her.

Alice Faber
faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203)
865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203)
865-8963