Hi!

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Apr 5 00:38:46 UTC 2007

At 9:37 PM +0000 4/4/07, Tom Zurinskas wrote:
>Again, we can only guess at ages and background.

No, we're not guessing.  Several of us know Wilson, and he's alluded
to a number of details in his background (including his age, even if
he's less likely to boast of it than Jerry is for him ;-) ) on
sloppy reading), and as reported the other interlocutor reveals some
of her relevant particulars on her myspace site.

LH