assorted comments

Margaret Lee mlee303 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 5 08:09:45 UTC 2007

The first name of the principal of the school where I taught my first year after college, was Commodore (late 1960's).

  Margaret

  Doug Harris <cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET> wrote:
  Also... a parent of one of my wife's kindergarten kids in the Bronx a few
years ago gave her first born the first name 'Admiral'. Her second born was
named 'General'. I believe, but can't swear to it, that they were named
after specific officers. Admirable as was her intent, one has to imagine
that, in the general school population, both those kids have suffered no end
of ribbing.
(the other) doug

Don't feel bad, Dr. Gray. I just sent my boss an e-mail saying "here is my
report, a week early"---and forgot to attach the report.

- Jim Landau

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.