"entomology" = etymology or linguistics; "heresay"

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 8 00:01:00 UTC 2007

I always suspected there was something missing from my linguistic studies,
and now I know what it was: ancient Babylonian beetles.
Seriously, though, I wonder whether it was him or someone before publishing.

Scot LaFaive