Imus

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Tue Apr 10 17:59:18 UTC 2007

What an __odd_ characterization. 'Made me think immediately of the "all
God's chillen got..." line. Got game, I guess, in this context.
Still, I can't help wondering what a representative of a state-sponsored (as
opposed to a religion-based) school meant in describing his players that
way.
Oh, it's not often that I find myself paying much attention to, or putting
much stock in, anything the good rev has to say, but I'm in synch with him
when he says I(diot)-Man in the Morning should resign... maybe even from
the human race.
(the other) doug

In a statement to the media, the Rutgers coach described the team as
"brilliant...the best this country has to offer...classy...God's
representatives in every sense."

  JL