Tee-nine-see

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 14 19:58:45 UTC 2007

That was his Mafia handle. My own favorite Mafiooso has always been
Anthony "Tough Tony" Anastasio. To earn the soubriquet "tough" in an
organization in which toughness is presupposed, well, you gotta
respect that. ;-)

-Wilson

On 4/14/07, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC <Bill.Mullins at us.army.mil> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       "Mullins, Bill AMRDEC" <Bill.Mullins at US.ARMY.MIL>
> Subject:      Re: Tee-nine-see
>
> Wilson Gray:
> > Speaking of The 'Speare,=20
>
> I thought he went by "Willie the Shake" . . .

-----
                                                      -Sam'l Clemens

"Experience" is the ability to recognize a mistake when you make it, again.