Fwd: Seeking a Polish female that can read and speak English with a Polish Accent

Margaret Lee mlee303 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 7 08:59:33 UTC 2007

Perhaps someone on the list who lives in the Norfolk, VA area or knows someone who does would like to repond to this request.

  Margaret Lee

    Hello VTC International Programs Committee Members:

  I was wondering if any of you could help John and Maria below with their request?  If so, please email them directly.

  We are looking for a Polish female that can read and speak English with a Polish accent to be the voice of a young mystic (age 29-33) from Turek County.  The script will be approximately 30 to 60 minutes and the pay is $350.   The recording session will take place late August.

Interested persons should contact John or Maria at 757-271-2871 or email us at fio at inter-missions.com

Regards,
John & Maria

  Sincerely,

Nicola V. Beltz, Program Manager
Virginia Tidewater Consortium for Higher Education
4900 Powhatan Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23529-0293
757-683-3183 ~ 757-683-4515 fax
nicolabelt at aol.com