Link to NY City Council "Bitch & Ho" Resolution

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Tue Aug 7 16:38:06 UTC 2007

I was reminded: The rather beautiful 1973 motion picture(starring Charlotte Rampling) made from (the Jacobean) John Ford's tragedy _'Tis Pity She's a Whore_, when it was released on VHS, bore the title, simply, _'Tis Pity_. Or at least the copy I used to own did.

--Charlie