Who'll Get The Last Ho Ho Ho?

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Wed Aug 8 16:24:58 UTC 2007

I beg to differ, Joel.
The 'principle' being applied in the case of Hilton
and Lohan is that, being residents of the ~we're rich
celebrities for whom normal rules of behavior and
personal responsibility don't apply~ parallel universe,
you could say "it's not fair, mom" (as Paris actually
_did_ say) that they be treated like mere mortals. The
fact that they are, or aren't, "recovering" (or being
rehabbed, as Hollywoodies are wont to say), has little
to do with anything, where they are concerned.
Come to that, little that they do, or that happens to them,
has much to do with anything that mere mortals experience.
(the other) doug

Same principle is being applied to Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan --
just substitute for "coming back to radio" to "avoiding (or reducing)
jail time".

Joel