Watching TV delays infant language, but don't touch that dial . . .

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Wed Aug 15 16:33:58 UTC 2007

Just a technical question:  Lately Dennis's mailings (and some others too)
come to me with =20, =92, etc., as below.  Why is this, and what can I do
to get them "clean"?