Three R's (riding, roping, rodeo) in Texas (1938) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Aug 17 15:57:11 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

This post was much clearer -- no extraneous characters.

I might suggest that there's no need to add links to archived material
-- usually they are so long that line breaks get inserted, and they no
longer work, or they are session-specific to you, and won't open for
anyone else.  Just putting "Google Books" or "newspaperarchive" should
be enough for someone to follow up if they want to see the original
source material.

Bill