Origin of "Murphy's Law" Pushed Back to 1911 (now OT:) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Dec 3 15:30:33 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

_The War Magician_ was about Jasper Maskelyne, son of Nevil Maskelyne
(who
co-wrote _Our Magic_ with David Devant), who was son of John Nevil
Maskelyne,
an important 19th Century British illusionist.