Tortilla Soup/Aztec Soup

Barry A. Popik Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 3 15:58:37 UTC 2007

In a message dated 12/3/2007 10:33:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ronbutters at AOL.COM writes:

Bean  soup is not merely soup with beans in it, either.

No mention of the "won ton" thing, eh, Ron? Want to write to OED saying
you're outraged that it's in there?

Ron, we've been through this over and over and over again. You're not king;
posts do not have to be pre-approved through you. I'm a member of this
society.  What I submitted was clearly on topic for the American Dialect Society.
You insult me here, in public. No ADS member should have to go through what
I've gone through, for so long.

products.