Brooklyn Style Pizza

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Dec 5 17:17:41 UTC 2007

>The irony being that there are very few taxi drivers with any sort of
>"New York accents" nowadays.
>
>In any case, Domino's Pizza is certainly the worst pizza in
>Brooklyn... and there's plenty of bad pizza there.

There's also good pizza in Brooklyn, at old Italian restaurants,
luncheonettes, and such, but I don't know that there's anything
distinctively Brooklynese about it--typically, it will be like the
Manhattan and Bronx places, either thick "Sicilian" style or
thin-crust.  But then again the purportedly distinctive "Brooklyn
accent" is a bit mythical as well, as far as I know.

LH