At last. A home for drinkers!

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 04:00:40 UTC 2007

I've seen a woman write "hocking his wares", when the term is "hawking his wares".  Yet she must be in a region where "awe" is replaced by "ah".  So having heard "hock" for "hawk" she apparently believes that the term is indeed "hock", which means he pond (pawned) his wares instead of selling them.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.