"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Dec 21 14:57:03 UTC 2007

Since no one told me what the YBQ said, I went to the authoritative
source, Google.  The saying is widely attributed to a Robert C.
Gallagher, but the number of citations has discouraged me from
searching for the source.

(Wikipedia follows this humorous quote with a discussion of deaths by
vending machine.)

Joel