Fwd: [FL-LIST] FW: "The Linguists" world premieres at the 2008 Sundance Film Fest

Thu Dec 27 17:53:05 UTC 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 12:04 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:

> David Harrison was quoted in two NY Times articles about vanishing
> languages in September, one by John Noble Wilford.  (I don't find
> "The Linguists" in those articles or in the Times's archives.)

Eric Bakovic posted on Language Log about the film a couple of weeks ago:

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/005230.html

(See links therein for further blog/media coverage of Harrison's work.)

--Ben Zimmer