Melanenglish?

Mon Dec 31 04:48:59 UTC 2007

I think I saw it. It's on an island that has a cargo cult. It seems
they have a lot of words from English, which probably arrived with
their religion in WWII.

I recall from Turnbull's _The Forest People_ that being tall can be a
great disadvantage if you have to walk through the jungle. I think
the Mbuti pygmies laughed at him for being so tall.

Benjamin Barrett
a cyberbreath for language life
livinglanguages.wordpress.com