Joe Bidens Obama moment...

William Salmon william.salmon at YALE.EDU
Wed Feb 7 21:06:25 UTC 2007

I think part of the hubbub over Biden's "clean" comment might be related
to the fact that he has made others that could be interpreted as
insensitive, such as the Indian-American/Dunkin Donuts comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIT3jUrNTX0

~Will Salmon