Joe Bidens Obama moment...

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Thu Feb 8 03:26:35 UTC 2007

I've got no brief for Bidens; he strikes me as a total windsock, but it
never occurred to me to attach all this rather sinister subtext to "clean."
I just thought he meant BO had no scandals on his record. He does seem to
have a pretty severe case of hoof-in-mouth, judging from all the other
instances people are citing.  I'm surprised Bidens  survived that whopper
about his life story that he served up in (what?) '88.
AM
Cut & Run? ***** You bet!