Cool malapropism/eggcorn

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Thu Feb 8 15:22:03 UTC 2007

I've been supplementing the LWC's traditional definitions with the
descriptive approach I learned at MW (which was based on Quirk and
used some TG as well).

This is excellent and a good clear analysis. Many thanks again for
enlightenment.

(And I was *thrilled* to hear Grant Barrett say "edjumacating" in
jest on the A Way with Words.)

---Amy West